Warehouse Technician in Burnsville, MN | $20-21/hr
Job: Warehouse Technician in Burnsville, MN
A warehouse technician will diagnose and troubleshoot problems for different types of filtration and softening systems. They will also be responsible for inventory management.
What do employees find meaningful about this job?
Small family-owned company with an emphasis on culture and working together to achieve common goals.
Pay Range: $20-21/hr
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Monday- Friday
- 100% Entry-level, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Career Growth
- Professional Development
- Casual Fridays
A Typical Day Includes:
- Shop repair including but not limited to softeners, filters, and reverse osmosis systems
- Receive and stock inventory
- Loading customer vehicles
- Testing samples
- Organize and clean warehouse as necessary
Employees who are successful in this role tend to have…
- Willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
- Diagnosing, troubleshoot, and problem solving
- DIY-er; working with your hands
- Mechanically inclined
Areas unsuccessful candidates tend to struggle with…
- Dislike problem solving and/or troubleshooting
- Lack of attention to detail
Things employees like about working at our client:
- Great, supportive people to work with
- Consistent Monday-Friday schedule
- Career Growth – assistance obtaining certifications
- Wage increase once hired on
Please be inform:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to….
- Lifting 50lbs independently
- Standing for long durations of time
- Use hands and fingers to operate hand and power tools
Award Staffing has been named Minnesota’s Top 150 companies to work for 6 years in a row, we are one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the Twin Cities. We are a tight-knit team whose mission is to help people find their futures by connecting them through meaningful work. It is always our goal to positively impact the work experience of others by embodying our core values of have fun, work hard, and be nice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace/EEO Employer.
Location/Region: Lakeville, MN (55044)