For generations, the Landers family has been in the car business.
At Steve Landers Auto Group, we have built our brand on family values and a philosophy of serving our guests, team members, and communities.
To us, every team member is absolutely critical to our success.
We are looking for a friendly person who has both a positive attitude and a strong work ethic to be our Customer Appreciation Specialist.
Someone who is high-energy and contagiously happy who will be the first point of contact to our guests post-purchase of their automobile.
The day after our guest drives their new vehicle home, you will call them and welcome them into the Steve Landers family.
Our primary goal is to learn what piece of advertising our guest saw that put our brand into their consideration set.
Was it a TV commercial or did they get something in their mailbox?
The right person will be someone who not only does their expected job duties well, but adds to it and strives to make it better.
Someone who will continually learn and grow.
What You Bring
* The ability to build beginning relationships & create customers for life
* Welcome them into the Landers family and cultivate the relationship that began when our guest purchased their car
* Assist them in questions that they may have and listen carefully to their responses
* Capture every detail of the call and create a database
* Identify what is most important to our guest and relay this back to the team
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the outs of product offerings, optional packages, & latest technology
* Educate them on the programs that we offer and show them how much we truly value them
* Provide them with the correct contact names and numbers for any future needs
* Serve guests by resolving any problems and fulfilling all requests
* Scheduling any follow-up appointments, if needed
* Follow up on tasks
* Long term follow-up
* Maintain database by entering information
* Other duties as assigned
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
* Applicants will be trained and have resources in product knowledge, managing daily, weekly and ongoing tasks.
You will be providing regular reports of personal goals and outcome to supervisor
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long-Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Employee Discounts
This position is hourly position plus commission
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Strong computer skills to include date entry, internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
* Need to be able to multitask with attention given to detail and with urgency
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
* Phone/ call center experience is a big plus, but not required
We want someone who will represent our brand with excellence.
If this sounds like your dream job, send us a cover letter and resume telling us why.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Rogers, AR (72758)