The Senior Packaging Engineer Designer is responsible for executing packaging design-related projects to support the company's strategic business goals. These projects center mostly around packaging development in Solidworks. If you are an expert working in Solidworks, we want to speak with you! This is a Temp to Hire opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Senior Packaging Engineer Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop design-driven solutions to solve for business opportunities.
• Stay on top of trends.
• Stay current with software updates, industry standards and technology developments.
• Reflect marketplace and design trends in work.
• Work with team members and project managers to prioritize projects and workload.
• Prepare for large upcoming projects and changes in workload.
• Provide design-related sales support.
• Work with external customer teams to ensure project success.
Senior Packaging Engineer Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in packaging engineering, industrial engineering or related field.
- Expert in Solidworks.
- 4+ years of experience in design (or relevant level of talent + experience.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in retail & e-commence design, packaging design, and retail display and fixture design.
- Basic understanding of packaging qualification standards (ISTA, ASTM.)
Job ID: 316303MM
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30328)