Louis Dreyfus Company
Louis Dreyfus Company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join our team at our dry mill ethanol plant in Norfolk, NE. This position is responsible for maintaining and repairing operating equipment. Primary functions are to ensure that the machines and the computer control system for the plant remain in prime working order to optimize plant efficiencies while performing instrument and electrical work. Also responsible for complying with all applicable Company standards and government regulations. This is a full-time position and individual works for LDC on first day of employment.
• High School Diploma-GED
• 2 years experience welding, cutting, gearbox repair, pump alignment, material handling systems, preventative maintenance, and/or instrument and electrical work in an industrial processing facility or in a machine shop
• Effective Communication skills
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures & industrial processing machinery
• Knowledge of manufacturing regulatory & safety requirements the facility operates under (e.g., OSHA, EPA, NDEQ, FSMA)
• Knowledge of & ability to operate computer control systems
• Ability to give direction with respect to machine operation/repairs
• Successful completion of pre-employment screening (background check) physical & drug testing
• Technical degree or professional certification
• Electronic Experience with a 4-20mmA and VFD Troubleshooting
• Experience in the ethanol industry.
• Ability to program PLC (Programmable Logic Computers) and DCS (Digital Control Systems)
Nebraska Workforce Development - Dept. of Labor
105 E. Norfolk Ave., Ste 100, Norfolk, NE 68701
Open 8-5, M-F
Louis Dreyfus Company is an EEO/AA employer.
Location/Region: Norfolk, NE (68701)